Shapediver export

Hello
I´m having this problem with saving to gltf and glb format.
When choosing file type while saving and i chose shapediver i can get the layers exported or the curves…but not both.

• In the shapediver save options: If i choose ShapeDiver as export Extension and version 2 (gltf) it would export the curves but no layers. The layers are not in the file. I checked it with Notepad.
  • In the shapediver save options:If i choose ShapeDiver as export extension and version 1 it will export the layers but not the curves.
  • Saving it as a binary glb extension it will export the layers but no curves.
  • Saving it as a text gltf extension it will export the layers but also no curves

But i need both, layers and curves!
How can i get them both?
cheers
Marc

Could you please share a test file (3dm for example) where this issue happens. Do you mean that you are trying to export files using the sdGltftExporter command in Rhino? Could you share the list of options you are using when exporting?

Hello Mathieu
Here my test file in rhino.
Exporting to glTF using the shape diver plugin:
no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, ,None, glTF1, Yes > failed to export
no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, ,None, glTF2, Yes >curves visible but no layers listed
no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, ,Shapediver, glTF1, Yes >curves visible but no layers listed
no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, ,Shapediver, glTF2, Yes > curves visible but no layers listed

Using the rhino export file formats:
glTF Binary File > Layers visible but no curves (See image for settings)
glTF Text File > Layers visible but no curves (same settings as previously mentioned)

I´m using the three.js editor to view
I´ve added two screentest of the viewer, one with curves, one with layers visible.
Thanx in advance
Marc

Export to Step Options 04.jpg
Export to Step Options 02.jpg
Export to Step Options 03.jpg

R7BigTestFile.3dm (14.3 MB)

Layers are not yet support in the glTF 2.0 version of the exporter. We will add this option in the near future.

Hello Mathieu
Ah what a shame. Well, i hope the near future is very near because i really would like to see that feature implemented because we need it desperately. What amazes me a bit is the fact that in the native Rhino glTF binary file format, the layers are exported (but not the curves!).
Success and keep up the good work