Separated Plate Symbole

Does anyone know of a font that contains the thin S that is used to represent breaks in plates?

The S in question has circular curves at the top and bottom joined by a tangent straight line, with all strokes being very thin.

The alternative would be to just draw one but maybe someone has found one in a font.