Self intersecting face

hi all,
as a result of a self-intersecting curve after a offsetCrvOnSrf operation, a generated this brep from the resulting curve. I was wondering if there is any brep or face method in rhinocommon that can be used to correct the perimeter on this brep. I’ve tried blindly (desperately) a bunch of them without success…
strangely, shading is able to avoid this border triangles, so I’ve some hope if there it exists a method to “heal” this perimeter…

Hello - how are you making the surface? Looks like Patch… If the curve is planar, then PlanarSrf should make you surfaces from the CurveBoolean-ed version.

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
no, curve is not planar, has been offseted on a curved surface(brep face) and the resulting (self intersecting) curve has been used to split the brep. So its not a result of a patch but of a split. The original brep could be obtained using Patch, I couldn’t say…
All the steps were made using ghPython+Rhinocommon methods
Thanks

Hi @aitorleceta,

Can you post your input geometry, along with the script that produces the self-intersecting curve? (Basically whatwever we need to reproduce the problem).

Thanks,

–Dale