Scene and Model Params Disappeared

Hi,

It looks like all of the scene parameters and model parameters disappeared from my SD Viewer. The viewer allows me to open and collapse the scene and param editing panes, but the parameters themselves are gone. For the Model Parameters pane, only the title is being showed; while for the Scene Parameters pane, not even the title is being displayed (see pic below). And that’s for all of my uploaded models. I restarted my machine and the issue persists.

Is there anything going on with SD Viewer? Is there anything that triggers that behavior on the browser? I am running Chrome, Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit), on Windows 10.

Thank you in advance,

Andre

Many thanks for reporting this problem. We recently updated the viewer, but of course this should not happen.
Could you open the Chrome developer tools and send a screenshot or copy&paste the messages showing up in the console? That’s how you get there:
In case the problem persists, you can try to clear your browser cache. Before you do that, please check for console messages and post them here.

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt response :slight_smile:

Below is the console screenshot. I am gonna wait a while before clearing my cache in case you need anything else. Don’t hesitate to ask.

As a curiosity note, the Dynamic User Interface (that I have on a different webpage) attached to the above model, is still working. So it seems this only affects the Parameter Controls inside the viewer.

Best regards,

Andre Philippi

1 Like

Many thanks for sending the screenshot, you can clear your cache, I have seen enough :wink:
This problem causes the controls (settings and parameters) not to load correctly, the general functioning of the embedded viewer is not affected by it.

It appears that in Chrome version 76 a problem was introduced that is likely the root cause of this. Could you check whether your version of Chrome is 76?
https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/11089651?hl=en

I am running Chrome, Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit), on Windows 10.