Save all from inside of a cluster?

I think I will try the “false start toggle”, thanks for the idea!

As a side note, I think that what Rolf is proposing is slighlty better than what you are doing. You could connect one single boolean to multiple gates, disabling them all with a single double click.

Although I understand the idea of having a “master switch”, I’m really more looking for a step-by-step approach rather than all-at-once. For that the default data dam component would be perfect, I’m just missing the disabled on launch option.

Some crash/ potential bug user-cases in Rhino 6:

1. Rhino crashes after pressing “play” on data dam component, if I open the same same file and it runs with same inputs, only difference is data dam passing data automatically on launch instead of me pressing “play”, I get valid result, no crash. No crash report window.

2. Crashing at random places, most notably components trying to solve some kind of intersection. Usually after re-opening the file and running it with same inputs, there’s suddenly no problem. No crash report window.

3. Line - mesh intersection sometimes doesn’t give valid result (in this case I’ve been using valid a triangular mesh, pretty much just slighly bended triangular grid and used lines were intersecting at almost 90 degrees, so no special case). Some results were null instead of a 3d point. After recalculating, position of invalid results changed…

4. Brep closest point - normal vector direction. Sometimes if closest point happens to be on an edge between two surfaces forming a brep, direction of the resulting normal vector is invalid.

1. Opening a file with “solution enabled” causes crash, opening the same file with “solution disabled” and then running a solution after the file was fully loaded (but with same inputs) is no problem. No crash report window.