Ring! Help!

Oh the irony…

5 Likes

lol. I know. But I think it looks cool, even if it was a rage-fueled operation.

I don’t get the irony. Aren’t the posts and answers on this forum meant to, on the first place help the original poster, but on a broader sense help the entire community by providing knowledge to anyone that access said thread in the hopes of learning something new?

1 Like

The irony is that someone asked a question which could not really be answered due to lack of information, so @Michael_Pryor posted an answer which can’t really be questioned for the same reason.

This is like the Rhino version of that guy who takes photoshop requests hilariously too literally.

3 Likes

Sorry David, I still don’t see it. Im not sure I would call that irony.
Lot of good things came out of this “unanswerable question”. @Konrad posted an entire how-to tutorial with screenshots. From an “unanswerable question” the community still was benefited.

Is it ironic that knowledge is lost because a question was vague?
Is it ironic that the community ends up at loss because a new user did not know how to ask a question? When it was proven that positive things can still come out of it?

I hope that one of them is a clear message about showing some respect for conventions of the forum (any forum!), like doing a search before asking a question:

https://discourse.mcneel.com/search?q=jewelry%20ring

In other words, listen first before demanding everyone’s attention.

1 Like

I don’t like any of you [sort of] - but love Pryor’s ring. A little wirecutting, trimming to make it wearable and I got this:

SUCCESS!!!

3 Likes

Ahahahaha, this is priceless! Did you use grasshopper for this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like