RhinoCompute can run in Android?

I want to run Compute.Rhino3d at android device, but is it possible?

I was going to run Compute.Rhino3d in OculusQuest (It works in android) which application maked in Unity, but did not get along well.
When I use Rhino3dmIO.Desktop, It worked well on Unity and no error, but did not work in Quest.

So I changed dll file to use into a Rhino3dmIO.Android from a Rhino3dmIO.Desktop, Because a sample appears for Windows by this document ( Rhino Compute Service (Windows)) which I referred to.
However, I did not get along well.

Regards

Sorry, I’m not familiar with development for Oculus Quest. Is this an android OS?

Yes.

I made RhinoInside VR application working on Windows. It is used HTC VIVE (see movie).
So next time, I try to make the stand-alone VR application that used RhinoCompute working on OculusQuest.
I seem to be able to make it somehow if RhinoCompute works in android.

I am also trying to get rhino3dmIO to build to oculus quest via unity and having build errors.

First error it gave was:

ArgumentException: The Assembly System.Drawing.Common is referenced by Rhino3dmIO.Android (‘Assets/Plugins/Rhino3dmIO.Android.dll’). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.

Adding system.drawing.common through nuget for unity fixed that one, but then next error that came up:

ArgumentException: The Assembly Mono.Android is referenced by Rhino3dmIO.Android (‘Assets/Plugins/Rhino3dmIO.Android.dll’). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse