I am very very happy to be back to Rhino for Mac !
I am trying to build my first plugin using the RhinoCommon Xamarin Studio Addin.
I am following the tutorial from here:
I have three errors when trying the provided HelloRhinoCommon:
- ETO assembly not found for framework Mono / .Net 4.5
- Rhino.UI assembly not found for framework Mono / .Net 4.5
- RhinoCommon assembly not found for framework Mono / .Net 4.5
I have the feeling “RhinoXamarinStudioAddIn.188.8.131.52” is for Xamarin Studio 184.108.40.206 and not Xamarin Studio 220.127.116.11. I am worried there is a versioning problem with ETO, Rhino.UI and RhinoCommon.
– I tried to change the options to Mono / .Net 4.0 etc.
– I tried to replace the RhinoCommon addin by the one from RhinoCommonXamarinStudioAddin on github: “https://github.com/mcneel/RhinoCommonXamarinStudioAddin”
– I tried to replace Xamarin Studio 18.104.22.168 by an older version. But I have not access to Xamarin Studio 22.214.171.124 anymore.
– I tried to hack versions inside RhinoCommonXamarinStudioAddin.
I do not know what to do to make HelloRhinoCommon from your_first_plugin_mac work.
Thanks for your help !!!