【Rhino6】 C# component uses generics to display Identifier_Literal expected and syntax errors

Hello everyone
C# component uses generics to display Identifier_Literal expected and syntax errors,But the code is running normally.Like in the picture.

No problem in Rhino5.Like in the picture.

This is my gh file:Generic problem.gh (5.4 KB)

Can anyone tell me why this is? My rhino version number is: 6 SR15. Thank you for all the suggestions.

Generic should still give you the result even though it says generic. If you want to output textually like GH does you should use GH_Transform instead of Transform and IGH_GeometricGoo instead of GeometryBase. Even your Rhino 5 screenshot is not the way GH outputs transform text, that is the Rhino way (displaying the transformation matrix), unless of course that is your goal.

1 Like

Must be a regression in the code editor we use. It’s always had poor generics support, but to see it get worse over time is a shame.

We’re working on getting another code editor into Rhino, one we actually have some control over. But I don’t know what the time-frame on that is. Certainly Rhino7 at the earliest.

1 Like