May 9-11, 2016
Vanessa STEEG from McNeel Europe.
The course will be held in English, and other languages will be supported (French, Spanish).
Description: The course is intended for for architects, interior designers, boat designers, furniture designers, and amateurs in the field.
- Rhino 5 basics & user interface
- Creating basic geometry
- Editing geometry
- Organic modeling (surface creation & control point editing)
- Practical cases: creating furniture pieces
- Advanced tools: tips & tricks
- Setting up an interior space
- Handling camera angles and views
- Lighting basics
- Rendering basics
Participants should have Rhino3D v5 (latest service pack) installed on their laptops. A temporary Rhino license may be lent for the time of the training.