Rhino v6 Screen Capture Weirdness

Does anyone know why this happens? When I do a screen capture to file, I go check the image and it looks like the camera is cropping through some of the structure ( image 1 ). BUT, in the actual Rhino model, it doesn’t look that way ( image 2 ). The camera lens length is at 20, don’t know if that has anything to do with it. My guess is, it has to do with my graphic card … which I hope isn’t the case. But it might be. I don’t want to just do a screenshot of the in-Rhino view, because it won’t come out as sharp. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Hello - can you please run SystemInfo in Rhino and copy/paste the results?

-Pascal

Here it is. I feel like this happened before, where I had to run system info. You have helped before, don’t know if you remember. I think it had to do with my graphics card.

Hello - I would do two things -

1. Update both the intel and the nVidia drivers to the latest available, from their respective websites, do not ask Windows to do it.
  2. When that is done, set the NVidia control panel setting to prefer high performance to battery saving. This will make the NVidia do more of the work.

-Pascal