Rhino v6 Artistic/Pen Viewport with Color Error

Hi, I am having a slight hiccup with my Artistic and Pen viewports in Rhino 6. I know that the traditional viewports give you a black and white image with shadows, but for some reason, my viewports come with color WHEN I zoom into my model. If I am far away from my model the Artistic viewport remains black and white, but when I zoom in suddenly color appears and I do not want that ( images 1 and 2 show this ). I am aware of the c:SetObjectDisplayMode, but that command does not seem to solve the issue ( image 3 ). I tried playing around with the lighting but still the same issue. Image 4 shows the view that I am trying to export, but as you can see there is color. I am not sure what is wrong, it has happened to me before and usually, I just disregard the view. Any help will be appreciated.

Thankyou,
Ant

Hi Ant - can you please run SystemInfo in Rhino and post the results, and also please post a simple file that shows the problem - if it is confidential, please send to tech@mcneel.com and include a link back to this topic in your comments,

-Pascal

Thank you Pascal, I have emailed tech@mcneel.com .

Hi Ant - I see that here and created RH-58180.
For the time being, you can simply hide any Picture objects in the scene. That will make it all behave as it should.
-wim