Rhino Menu vs command line / Dual screen Problem

I run a dual screen setup and have for years.
Recently (last few months) I’ve run into a odd problem when I go to print something. If I use the >File > Print, method Rhino will stretch over the two screens in width and open the print dialog screen. If I type Print at the command line or use Crtl P I don’t have this issue, Rhino remains on one screen and opens the print dialog as you would expect.

This also occurs with one other command I’ve noticed, Solid>Extrude Planar Curve>Straight. Done thru the menu system and Rhino stretches over two screens, type at the command line _ExtrudeCrv and no problem?

So far these are the only two commands I use that show this problem

Version 5 SR10 64-bit
(5.10.41201.11145, 12/1/2014)
Windows 7

Thoughts? Help?

I seen something similar on two other user’s machines.
Both are running Nvidia Quadro graphics cards and for both it only happened when running the Extrude Planar Curve command from the pull-down menu. If the ran the same command any other way, like a toolbar, Rhino was not expanded across the dual screen expanded Desktop.

The only thing I can think of that might have a chance of changing this, is to run ToolbarReset and restart Rhino. That should rebuild and replace the menus in Rhino but it does so at the cost of wiping out any customizations you may have made to toolbars and toolbar arrangements.

This is the first time I’ve heard of this with the Print command from the pull-down menus.

Sort good to hear its not just me.
I do run the Nvida Quatro card and did update recently (per this forum) to 340.66.
I just noticed on the Menu driven _ExtrudeCrv I see its followed by a _Pause after the command. I tried the icon based ExtrudeCrv command (it also has a pause after the command) and it runs fine.

Tried the ToolbarReset twice with no change in this issue

Problem persist in SR12, with some improvement.
Doing any Solid Extrude would snap my display over the two screens, This one looks to be fixed in SR12. The other occurrence is anytime I use the menu to Print, Rhino snaps to cover both my screens, This one unfortunately is still present in the current SR12. This ones frustrating as I do it regularly, same setup as listed above