When i open .dxf file in Rhino to do some changes into file
- Delete “Layer 0” and “Default layer”.
- Rename layers. Example - Layer “POCKETS” i rename to layer “Pockets”.
- “Join” all lines what i have in layer.
- I reorder layers positions.
- Save again into .dxf file.
After done this staps when i open new .dxf file i still see
- “Default layer” and “Layer 0”. I dont need they in the file. They created automatically… i dont need they. How to fix this?
- Names of layers is uppercase, but i renamed layers. Layer “POCKETS” renamed to layer “Pockets”. But layer name still in uppercase. How to fix this?
- I reorder layer positions but they at same positions like in original .dxf file. How to fix this?