Rhino.Inside on windows VM crash

Hi @Antoine_Bouchard My apologies for the delay. I was wondering if we could confirm that your licensing is indeed setup properly. Your description above does make it sound like it’s setup correctly, but this would at least help us rule out if licensing is the issue, or if it’s something else.
I was wondering if you could install the latest version of rhino.compute on your VM. Just download the zip file, extract the contents somewhere, and then open the rhino.compute directory and launch the rhino.compute.exe. You should see a console window appear, however, it likely won’t try to launch Rhino/Grasshopper in the background until you send it a valid HTTP request. You can use Postman or some other HTTP client (Chrome could work too) to send an GET request to your VM. If you’re sending the request on the same local VM, you can send something like: http://localhost:5000/activechildren. When you launch the rhino.compute.exe, the console window should tell you what port it is listening on (I believe the default port is 5000 in this instance)… so that’s the number to include after localhost… and the /activechildren endpoint is one of the predefined endpoints which will automatically spin up the child process (compute.geometry.exe). You may also need to include your API key in the HTTP header if you’ve also defined that in your environment variables.
Once you’ve sent a valid request, you should then see the rhino.compute console window printing out new statements, with some of them saying it’s “Loading Rhino” or “Loading Plugins”. If that all works and you get that far, then I think we can assume it’s not a licensing issue and it is something else that’s causing the issue you’re seeing.