There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2013-11-13.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from the first release candidate for Rhino for Windows V5.6 (SR6 RC 1).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- A crash in the STEPTools importer has been fixed.
- The delay in displaying the autocompletion list when typing commands has been fixed.
- The built in Toucan materials are once again visible in the Toucan material browser.
- The Trackpad preference panel will now be available for the newest MacBook Pro and MacBook Air laptops.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.