Design Systems Technologies present their new training session:
Rhino3D for 3D-printing
When: Feb 29 - March 2, 2016
Where: Antibes, France
Instructor: Vanessa STEEG from McNeel Europe.
The course will be held in English. Other languages will be supported (French,Spanish).
The course is intended for product designers, product managers, engineers, hobbyists. Some knowledge of Rhino is required.
- Rhino 5 basics and user interface
- Creating and editing - basics
- Organic modeling (surface creation & control point editing)
- 3D printing specifics - Before modeling
- Building an object
- Optimizing geometry
- Mesh settings
- Extra modeling tips
- Analyzing geometry for 3D printing
- Repairing geometry for 3D printing
- Exporting to STL
- 3D print software parameters (basedonZortraxortheUP)
- Support structures and positioning
- Let’s print! (Printing tests included on the third day)