Rhino files loads to a basic Rhino interface

Hi,
When loading Rhino file by Double clicking them, Rhino loads with basic default interface and not my costume interface.
When loading Rhino by clicking Rhino icon it loads to my costume interface.
Pc was reinstalled last week.
Fix Please ?
Gilad.

Hi Gilad - can you please right-click on the icon and choose ‘Properties’ and post a screen shot of that?

Please also run the SystemInfo command in Rhino and copy/paste the results here.

-Pascal

Hi @pascal
I use V6 & V7, so attached info for both.
Issue appears when V6 file loads by clicking them.

SysInfoV6.txt (2.2 KB)
SysInfoV7.txt (2.3 KB)

Hi Giliad - - I’d like to see Properties for the Rhino icon, not the 3dm
file icons.

-Pascal

@pascal Attached V7 & V6

Hi Gilad -

I’m not sure what that means. Is the behavior different for files that are saved in the Rhino 7 format?

Also, how did you get your screen shots of the file properties for the same file (“4306_B260-5-30.3dm”) to be both “Opens with Rhino 7” and “Opens with Rhino 6”?

When you double-click a Rhino file in Windows Explorer, does Rhino 6 or Rhino 7 launch? Do both have the same custom interface when you launch them from their program icons?
-wim

I have costumed my Rhino interface, changed the middle mouse click popup menu to my saved costume popup menu.
When loading Rhino 6 & 7 from the desktop icon, its loading well to my custom settings.
When loading a file by double clicking them, Rhino loads without my costume settings.

By changing the “open with” definition, just for the screenshot.

Rhino 7 loads by default.
Almost the same, In Rhino 6 i have some RhinoGold floating toolbar, Rhino 7 have a SubD Toolbar .