Want a desktop icon that looks like this?
What about a task bar icon like this?
Want it to open it without the usual browser tabs and address bar?
Just follow these simple directions ™:
DOWNLOAD the icon file from here: http://ge.tt/9vJvxtj/v/0?c
(It’s their Rhino Discourse PNG converted to a ICO file)
- Open this website in the Chrome browser.
- Click the OPTIONS button (the horizontal grey lines in the top right corner).
- Click Tools --> Create Application Shortcuts
- ONLY check the Desktop checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Right click on the new fuzzy shortcut on your desktop.
- Change the icon to the one you downloaded.
There you go!
On WIndows 7 once the ‘McNeel Form’ application is open, you can right click on the icon in the task bar an select “Pin this program to taskbar”. Now it will stay even if you delete it from your desktop.