Rhino Crash on Changing Display Mode

Hello,
I’ve been having this issue for a while but thought I would try to post it again. It seems at some point, my computer stopped being able to switch to a Rendered Display Mode. I am running Rhinoceros 5, 64bit SR6, though it has happened for several SRs. This only happens on my laptop, so I suspect it has to do with the video drivers. When I switch to Rendered Display mode, Rhino crashes immediately, and I get this:

This is a MacBook Pro 13" from 2009, running BootCamp with Windows 7 x64
Intel Core 2 Duo P7550 @2.26GHz
8GB Ram
NVDIA 9400 (Integrated) 256MB RAM

I checked the OpenGL Settings. If I turn off Antialiasing, then I can switch into Rendered Display Modes. I can then go back and turn ON Antialiaising without a crash. To be honest, the crash behavior is not yet clear. If I leave Antialiaising on, start modelling, then switch to rendered mode it crashes. Sometimes I can start Rhino, turn off Antialiaising, switch to rendered, model, turn on Antialiaising, continue modelling, and no crash. Typically a crash happens if I leave Antialiaising on when I start Rhino, model something, and switch to rendered mode.

The thing is, this did not used to happen. I used to be able to use Antialiasing. I have not changed my video drivers, since Boot Camp Drivers are very strictly controlled. This means I cannot also easily update my drivers, since there is usually one stable bootcamp driver per MacBook Pro and OS version.

Hi Luis- how about setting AA to 2X or 4X, does that make a difference?

-Pascal