Rhino "application not responding" all the time

Yesterday suddenly when I was rendering a 3d object, the application crashed for a long time, so I decided to force quit. Then I re-run the app, but it didn’t open at all. When I right-click the app logo at the dock, it always says that “application not responding”. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but it’s just the same. I also tried to download rhino 5, also not working. Anyone can help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re having problems.
The only other thing you can try is to delete the PLIST file:
https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/mac/resetprefs

Does that get you running again?

thankyou for your response

I’ve tried this yesterday and today, but it still says application not responding. Is there another way to reset rhino?

I looked and all I can find linked to your email address is a long since expired V5 Mac eval.
I don’t know what you have, how you got it, or how you have set it up.
As a result, I’m kinda stuck.

I’m sorry, I’ve changed my email to cheriayacobus@yahoo.com yesterday to re-installed rhino 6 after crash

That’s the one I looked up and there is no V6 associated with it.
My guess is you created a Rhino login account using the old address, added the V6 license to the Cloud Zoo, then changed your address effectively cutting you off of your license.

Please send me a private message with your old email address and V6 license key and I’ll see if I can figure it all out.

For future reference, we identify you by your unique email address.
If you change your address, you are a different person to our systems.