Rhino 9 As Rhino AI?

With rhino 8 on the horizion and all the Chat GPT and others flying around the time for the next version of rhino should be closer in my mind rather than later.
I am very happy with the direction of Rhino WIP 8. After the launch, or even from now, I think mcneel should focus hard on a version that lets you interacts with all these next gen assistants and services coming our way. Maybe not as a strait rhino upgrade and more of a compute/cloud add on. and Maybe let IRhino be used as an input. Be the wave. Let’s surf together.

Hi Camelworks,

RhinoCode is going to be the arena for these developments.

1 Like

Great News. Thanks.

More like surf the kali yuga.

3 Likes

Had to read to reply. Let’s see.

Oh and would that AI tabulate the blocks inserted in the model? and probably let me sort the tables by user object key/value?

1 Like

If you need funds for developers you could have a sort of kickstarter for this with discounts on the next version.

No need. We build the sandbox, provide some forms, you build the castle.

2 Likes

outside the jokes, and with respect to how cool chatgpt is. I feel that the tech world likes to build a new thing to hype about every year.
2015 - Smart Homes
2016 - Wearable Tech & Cheap DNA Sequencing
2017 - Ethereum & Bitcoin’s Third Bubble
2018 - Rhino 6 Released
2019 - 5G
2020 - Self Driving
2021 - Blockchains and NFTs, Metaverse.
2022 - Midjourney , and forgetting all of the above
2023 - ChatGPT

3 Likes

This feels more like cellphones than 5G. You might be right. I just wrote my feelings.Peace.

can’t wait for next year’s Idea.
Let me guess, I think it is an AI music composer that is open for everyone to write songs.

2 Likes