Rhino 8: Small Bug List

I have a found some small bugs since moving to Rhino 8. Over all, it has been an incredible experience, but some things are just a little off.

1. Rhino 7 and Rhino 8 take up the same space in window task tray, (meaning if I have both Rhino 7 and Rhino 8 open, is appears as a single icon instead of two in the task tray). This behavior does not exist with Rhino 6 and Rhino 7.
  2. Arrow keys don’t work when editing layer names. Arrow keys instead change the selected layer. This makes editing names hard specially for fixing a typo. This is compounded by all text being highlighted upon beginning edit, making it impossible to append to remove a single letter from a name without the use of the mouse. Arrow keys worked as expected in R7.
  3. Some sort of bug where after finishing some commands, the Rhino command line become unselected, requiring an actual mouse click to the command line itself (not just a rhino window) to allow for new command entry. I never experienced this behavior on R7.

Hi, yes, I think these are all reported bugs - you might find some posts here on the subject.

I have found an additional problem and have not seen it mentioned here in the forums.

1. In the new grasshopper script editor (which is much improved thanks!), the “problems” with a script are not copyable (at least it’s not apparent how to)