Rhino 7 not opening on windows 11

Hello, is anyone encountering this issue? Rhino is neither working nor opening on windows 11. Anyone knows how to fix this??

Have you tired Safe Mode?

yes same result it doesn’t open… although on windows 10 everything was working

In Windows Device Manager, in Display adapters, do you have one named “Citrix”?

Nope

Does Check for Updates report anything needs to be installed?
Have you restarted Windows?

my system is up to date with the latest windows updates. yes i’ve restarted many times and uninstalled then installed rhino 6 and 7 still same issue… only one version of rhino 6.13 opens but the toolbar is not here and plugins too… not even in the options.

i even try to run toolbar commands and it tells me unknown command. is rhino supported on win 11?

We’ve done some simple, basic testing and did not have any issues.
As far as I know, you are the first one to report problems.

Win11 is basically a glorified service pack, it should work fine.

But common commands suddenly being ‘unknown’ sounds like your Rhino install has become screwed-up–which has happened to me once, nothing to do with a windows upgrade–so next try doing a repair on it.

yes it seems so… i repaired it twice it downloaded net framework but then it wont open it tells me there’s a license problem. All these problems weren’t present in windows 10 so i’m thinking of downgrading now.

License problem? You probably just need to log in to your rhino account.

if i dont repair it it gives me errors with plugins, a missing toolbar and unknown commands. when i repair it gives me an error with license manager without even opening rhino
Screenshot 2021-11-27 205457

Uploading: Screenshot 2021-11-27 205217.png…

I think your Windows .NET framework is borked.

This is a great tool but I do not know if it’s okay for Win 11:

it seems windows 11 is the problem… i ran it but it’s unable to work