Rhino 7 file will hang indefinitely when opened on a different computer

Good Day, I recently upgraded my version 6 to version 7 and I LOVE the new additions! I am currently having an issue that I am curious whether or not others are having. I have developed a model on a new laptop machine, Area 51m R2
Here are the specs:
-10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 10900K (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz
to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)
-NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ 8GB GDDR6
-32GB, 2x16GB, DDR4, 2933MHz
I am working on my home desktop machine and whether or not I run in safe mode to open the file, the menus load but I get a black workspace:

This file has been saved to my SSD drive, Dropbox, and locally where I have attempted to open from each without any luck. It will only open on the machine that it was created on.
The caveat is this, if I am on my home network on the machine I created the file on it opens without any issues at all and when I save it on my home network on the laptop it was created on I CAN open it up on my desktop without a problem. This leads me to believe that the file and the computer must be on the same network for the file to open on different machines.
Does this sound like something that is possible? It seems the hang is occurring because it cannot find or connect to that network?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

A black viewport generally suggests buggy display drivers.
Please run the Rhino SystemInfo of the ailing machine and return the results in a reply.