Rhino 6 - T splines - Z Brush Problem

@Paul_Bundarin Not sure what price was from where as I just took screen shots from the TDM site and CAD Jewellery…I purchased Rhino and Rhino Gold from CAD Jewellery School when I started CAD as they are an Australian based reseller.

I have been using an Asiga printer for about 4 years and always liked the look of Mark Kuhlein`s Solus printer

As it turned out when my Asiga died recently I purchased a Solus from CAD Jewellery School as they are a reseller. So I have spent heaps of money with them with no problems. Rik is a good guy…he helped me out when TDM told me my license did not belong to me after I needed to re install RG after an install of an early Clayoo2 trial trashed my system. So glad I purchased through a reseller as TDM`s records got stuffed up and they were certain I did not own my serial number and would not let me reinstall RG until Rik proved my purchase.

Unpaid plug for the Solus, half the price of the Asiga, twice as fast, better quality prints and the support and community are out of this world. Some of the work Universities are doing with it are very impressive.

Back to Clayoo…I think I was one of the very few people that used Clayoo1 extensively. I was certainly one of the only ones that were active on the old message boards.

I gave up on Clayoo1 a couple of years ago after waiting on promises and promises. I have no idea how good Clayoo2 is but it will come with Rhino Emboss and a sculpting feature. You can read my comments on Clayoo 1 in this thread from back in 2016.

You might also find @gustojunk comments of interest after I think he tried Clayoo2.

So I have experience with TDM but not much of fan anymore sad to say. Was a very different company when I first started CAD and Rafael was always on the boards. I would use t-SPlines via Fusion before I would spend more money with TDM/Stuller until I see someone with far more experience than me like @gustojunk say the product is good…which he did not.