Rhino 6 - RUI File Error

We are using Rhino 6 in a lab environment. We install Rhino 6 on a master image, and then deploy the image to multiple machines. During Sysprep, it copies the contents of the C:\users\administrator\appdata to c:\users\default\appdata.

When a non-administrator user launches Rhino for the first time, they receive a pop up error that says “RUI File Error” (in title of the box), and the error message: Error loading RUI File. C:\users\Administrator\Appdata\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\default.rui. See Rhino command history window for more information.
In the command history window, it shows: “Loading V-Ray for Rhino, version 3.60.03 edu (Jul 3 2018)” on the first line, and then below that, it says "File “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\default.rui” does not exist. I presume this occurs due to file permission errors (the user not being able to access the Administrator’s user folder… but somewhere, it’s being told to look there.

If we close Rhino, and then launch it a second time, the error does not occur.

What can we do to prevent this in the first place?

Thanks in advance, and if this has already been addressed in a previous message, my apologies - I did not find it. Also - FYI, we are running Rhino 6 SR8
-Perry

@JohnM - can you help?

-Pascal

anyone have a suggestion?

I think you need to find the Admin version of “…\Rhinoceros\6.0\Plug-ins\Toolbars (dc297053-96c0-4883-a688-8326b4e024a8)\settings\settings-Scheme__Default.xml” and remove the following from it:

<entry key="RuiFiles">
        <list>
          <value>C:\Users\john.morse\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\default.rui</value>
        </list>
      </entry>