how do i get Device id and name while validating license offline.
iam using Zoo 6 SRO id version which is releases in 2015.
Can any one suggest!!..
Thanks in advance.
That’s V6 is too old to validate off-line correctly.
- Download the current V6 installer from the Download page on the Rhino Web site.
- On a computer with Internet access, start the installer and select the Gear icon.
- Choose the option to build an offline installation.
- Copy the REDIST folder and bootstrap.exe to a thumb drive and take it to the offline computer.
- Copy the Redist folder and Bootstrap.exe to the offline computer desktop.
- Run it. This will get your V6 up to SR15.
- Start Rhino and enter your license key choosing the stand-alone option.
- When Rhino begins the Validation process, it will detect there is no Internet connection and bring up instructions for an off-line validation that will include the computer’s ID.
Thanks for the quick reply…