Rhino 6 Mac Beta - TextObject font choice

Hi,

I noticed today that when trying to create Text Object you can’t select the font styles, (Such as Regular, Bold, Black etc.) which is easy enough in Rhino 5, thought it might be worth mentioning!
:slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yep, this regression is inherited from the Windows V6 version I’m afraid…

Ah not to worry! Thanks for letting me know, I’ll continue to use v5 to get those styles in! :slight_smile:

J

I wonder, is this something which could be fixed before publishing? Or is it too bold wish? :slight_smile:

This behavior should be better in the latest RhinoBETA. Please let us know if it is not. We know we have some more work to do related to Font selection in the V6 lifecycle.

Thanks, @dan, I will check the latest BETA today and let you know :slight_smile:

Hi @dan,
I don´t know how is it with other fonts, but I still can´t select any Helvetica family (regular, light, medium etc.).

Petr

helvetica

There should be more font variations for Helvetica Neue in the latest RhinoBETA.

We know we have more work to do on this front and we plan to make changes in Service Releases within the Rhino 6 for Mac release cycle. The following items are still on our TODO list:

• RH-53419 Text Does Not Display Font Families On Mac
  • RH-53430 Add more Helvetica Neue Quartets to Mac installed font list
1 Like

Hi Dan,
thanks, I see one font is added - I have Helvetica Neue and Helvetica Condensed so far. But still many missing. Anyway, thanks for taking care of it.

1 Like