There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Animation commands are now available:
- Versions: File > Revert To… is now back
- You can now cancel some long-running processes with the esc key
- Crash reports no longer pile up
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later