Rhino 6 download live

Yeah! I’d like to know too! :slight_smile:

Philip

By just watching at the image in this thread you already have downloaded it. So have I.

2 Likes

Wish I had a better example. It’s a little worn and frayed.

Since my closely-hoarded stock of mousepads left over from the V3 stockswap went up in flames with the house in 2014, I now use a cat pad.

Just grab the paw to move the cursor. Got 5 nicely cushioned buttons, and it vibrates too… :smiley_cat:

CatPad

9 Likes

um…and it’s wireless and self-cleaning .:grin:

1 Like

@bobmcneel

Somebody had to say that and I hope I am not the first one :slight_smile:; Congratulations to the whole team for the effort you took to bring this new version live, and to give us much more possibilities to develop our plug-ins.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Our office is very much looking forward to testing Rhino 6.

1 Like

How about Rhino 6 for Mac? Is Mac version coming out soon?

Asked also here Rhino 6 Release Candidate 2 Available - #14 by Alan_Farkas and answered a few posts down at Rhino 6 Release Candidate 2 Available - #17 by brian :slight_smile:

Finally tried out Rhino 6.

It’s simply amazing. A major upgrade over v5.
Everything just works better.

Thank you for the hard work everyone.

Can’t wait till VisualARQ and VRay get ported for v6 to upgrade and transfer my complete workflow over there.

PS. There is really no need for the #6 on the icon. It just looks … bla :smile: sorry

1 Like

I need the 6, since I’m parallel working with 5 and 6. (To much great tools are working at R5 only - T-Spline, VfR2, … .)

1 Like

Me too - need the 6 on the icon for sure!