Rhino 6 display issues

Rhino typically runs in “compatibility” mode unless we know that the application is running in VMWare which also requires “core profile” mode. Hopefully we can do the same with the new version of Parallels. I put in a support request with the Parallels team to see if we can figure out how to tune Rhino for their environment. The last time we checked, things were not working as expected. Hopefully things have improved with the latest version.

This will require some changes to Rhino.

Thank you for the attention to this concern, I am sure many will appreciate this support!

Is there any news yet?

Just to add to this discussion, I’ve been running a licensed copy of Rhino 6 For Windows (the most recent version) within Parallels Desktop 14.1.1(45476) For Mac Pro Edition on my Late 2012 - 3.4 GHz - Intel Core i7 - iMac (macOS Mojave version 10.14.3) without any problems whatsoever for the last few months until recently.

So apparently a recent change or a series of changes to the software applications involved has finally put the kibosh on Rhino 6 For Windows (P.D. virtual machine version). :tired_face:

Just downloaded rhino 6 for Mac! I am so happy. Thank you to the team at Mcneel! I can finally get back into rhino.
Now we just need to figure out a way to get all the plugin developers to come over to the Mac side ! @rajaa and @fsalla I know the entire film industry runs on Mac and would love to use your amazing plugins !

Hi, if you installed Rhino 6 on the Mac, you should already be able to access PanelingTools. All command auto-complete (just type pt*). PT-GH is not available yet, but working on it.