There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- ShowEdges dialog now has a “non-manifold edges” option
- MergeEdge now has a dialog
- Right-click to complete a command now works when the middle mouse button is set to manipulate the view
- Fixed a bug with the Insert command that caused crashes on OS X 10.9.5
- Refinements to the RhinoCommon plugin loading system
- VRML import with attached textures should now work
- “ExplicitHistory” improvements
- Script Components! C# and VB components are now available
- Fixed a bug with the Cube Root component
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).