There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Improved SketchUp (.skp) file IO - using the latest version
- “Do not repeat” command list is now customizable (Preferences > General)
- Isocurve density can now be set globally (Preferences > General)
- “ExportPreferences,” “ImportPreferences,” and “ResetPreferences” commands added
- “Zoom1To1Calibrate” command added and Zoom (1 to 1) now works
- “ImportDimStyles” allows you to import dimension styles
- “Explode” can be run on text
- “-BlockManager” command is now scriptable
- Keyboard shortcut lists can be copied to the clipboard
- Improvements to text offsets when printing to PDF
- Saving plug-in data can be toggled from the Save menu
- License validation bug fixes and improvements
- "ExplicitHistory" is now “Grasshopper”
- Grasshopper file extension icons added
- Improvements to User Object workflow
- Localization and translation updates
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11), or macOS Sierra (10.12).