There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5 SR10.
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Models with lots of lines could be slow to rotate or pan in a viewport on a retina display. This has been fixed.
- The button title in the command options dialog buttons did not have the keyboard shortcut key underlined. This has been fixed.
- Integration with the Atom editor is improved.
- Command options now appear in the sidebar when a script is started with Atom.
- Command Completed notifications no longer show up when running a script with Atom.
- The Osnaps dialog would randomly disable all the checkboxes. This might be fixed.
- The Services menu is now available.
- A crash that happens only on 10.8.5 has been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
We typically release a new Work In Progress version every Tuesday.
This Mac WIP release requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
If Rhino is crashing when opening or saving models and you have DropBox installed, please upgrade OS X Yosemite to 10.10.1. There is a bug in the initial distribution of OS X Yosemite that causes this crash.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), OS X Mavericks (10.9), or OS X Yosemite (10.10).