RH6 - Picture loading

Hello,

after latest update 6.18.19266.14201, 23.09.2019 - it’s not possible to load image (“Picture”) to wireport via “drag and drop” princip…

Hmm, seems to be working here… however I’m on the 6.19 release candidate already…
(6.19.19267.15571, 24-Sep-19)

Hmmm,

after install RC 6.19 nothing change…:confused:

Hello - just to be sure, are you running Rhino at the same level of permissions as your log-in to Windows? Not, for example, using ‘Run as Administrator’? (This one may be different even if your log in is an admin)

-Pascal

Hello,

when is Rhino running “As administrator” then is not possible to load image to - but other way - i see “stop” mark.(mouse in wireport)
But when Rhino running “usually” i see standard “plus” icon on mouse but the command will not start…

Hello - does any drag and drop work? (3dm files for example). And please run SystemInfo and post the results, I wonder if there’s a plug-in is getting its oar in somehow.

-Pascal

Hey Pascal - just an heads up to say there’s another user with the same issue. Drag’n’drop a PDF works fine, he says:

Hello Pascal,

i am sending system info. Drag and drop for example for PDF or 3dm is ok…

SystemInfo.txt (2.2 KB)

Hello - can you please try un-checking the ‘enabled’ check box for VRay in Options > Plug-ins page, restart Rhino and see if there is any change in behavior?

-Pascal

Hello,
yes, the problem makes v-ray…After un-check is drag and drop for image ok…

Hi - V-Ray has fixed this issue for the next release.
As a temporary workaround, you can switch the current render engine to Rhino Render when you need to drag and drop images into the viewport.
-wim