Revit 2019.2 cant create floor from elipse

Hi i am still on Revit 2019.2 and Rhino inside RhinoInside.Revit_1.7.8194.7007 and cant seem to create a floor from an ellipse in the create floor error dialog i get the following error
“1. RhinoInside.Revit.GH: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.”
I have installed a trial of revit 2022 and it works (unfortunately i haven’t upgraded to 2022 yet) if i drag a control point on the ellipse it generates a floor with no error (this turns it from elliptical curve into a planar curve in a panel description)
-Gary

That an odd error. Can you post said Ellipse? Are you dragging the control point in 2022 or 2019?

I’m Dragging the control point in 2019 see attached image which i think is the code snippets from the RIR github repository, the roof is looking for a curve and the floor is looking for an IList which i think may be due to the extra code at the end stating revit 2022 can deal with multiple curves.

add floor.gh (12.9 KB)

Thanks for the file, i’m seeing the "“1. RhinoInside.Revit.GH: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.” error as well in Revit 2019.2