Restarting the loop when the sliders are changed

Hi!

I would like for the loop to restart when the sliders are changed. I will basically use multi-objective algorithms to try different outcomes coming from anemone loop. The system has a feeding point so stops when the criteria is met but I can’t restart the system when it’s stopped. And since the algorithms will try all the sliders, I need the loop to restart when algorithm changes the slider.

Thank you so much for sparing your valuable time. The code is attached.

Have a good day.

Edit: The problem is solved. But there’s another one that I forgot to mention. The outcome coming from the loop is recorded in order to create the curve. But it also does not reset itself when the new data comes. What would you advice me to record the data and delete when the new ones keep coming?

05_Anemone loop with fields.gh (30.3 KB)

can’t you simply attach all sliders to the trigger? seems to work unless I don’t understand what you’re after

1 Like

You’re absolutely right and I’m both embarrassed for asking and trying so much for working on it.

But here’s another problem which I forgot to mention. The outcome coming from the loop is recorded in order to create the curve. But it also does not reset itself when the new data comes. What would you advice me to record the data and delete when the new ones keep coming?

You probably need another (custom) data recorder. I found Data recorder with boolean input - Grasshopper

then attach an “=0” component to the counter and to the reset:

2 Likes

that worked smoothly. thank you so much!

1 Like