Researcher Position at KAUST
The Computational Design and Fabrication research group of Helmut Pottmann at KAUST is seeking a qualified research engineer to work on innovative research in Computational Design and Fabrication. Our research involves mathematics, computer science, architecture and design, and thus our multidisciplinary group is composed of experts from these fields. Ongoing projects are in architectural geometry, fabrication-aware design, computational fabrication, and discrete differential geometry motivated by applications.
- adv anced degree in architecture or related fields (M.A., M.S. level)
- experience in parametric design
- understanding of architectural geometry
- excellent Rhinoceros/Grasshopper skills including scripting
- experience in model building and digital fabrication
- practical experience in video editing
- very good English language skills
- interest in new inter- or transdisciplinary challenges
If you strive for excellence, are skilled and highly motivated to take part in interesting research projects at the interface between geometry and architecture, please apply now.
- Application deadline: 2020-12-14T21:00:00Z
- Employment start: early 2021
In case you have questions, contact Florian Rist.