Researcher Position in Computational Design and Fabrication at KAUST

CDF_KAUST_Models

Researcher Position at KAUST

The Computational Design and Fabrication research group of Helmut Pottmann at KAUST is seeking a qualified research engineer to work on innovative research in Computational Design and Fabrication. Our research involves mathematics, computer science, architecture and design, and thus our multidisciplinary group is composed of experts from these fields. Ongoing projects are in architectural geometry, fabrication-aware design, computational fabrication, and discrete differential geometry motivated by applications.

Requirements

• adv anced degree in architecture or related fields (M.A., M.S. level)
  • experience in parametric design
  • understanding of architectural geometry
  • excellent Rhinoceros/Grasshopper skills including scripting
  • experience in model building and digital fabrication
  • practical experience in video editing
  • very good English language skills
  • interest in new inter- or transdisciplinary challenges

If you strive for excellence, are skilled and highly motivated to take part in interesting research projects at the interface between geometry and architecture, please apply now.

• Application deadline: 2020-12-14T21:00:00Z
  • Employment start: early 2021

Please send your application including CV, portfolio, one page summary of master thesis (or equivalent) and your latest degree via email to Helmut Pottmann, carbon copy to Florian Rist.

In case you have questions, contact Florian Rist.

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

Hello @frist

I saw your post that you are looking for Researcher Position in Computational Design and Fabrication at KAUST
One of my team would love to be a part of your team & I can facilitate you with Our team expert developer with 5+ years of exp.

Thanks
Austin