Replicating reactive component on the facade

Hello!

I created a reactive component and now I’m having problems adding it on a façade. I would very much appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Thanks so much!

Hi!
I am using the same tower but now I wanna do something totally different on the facade. I want to add a reactive component onto it that has a rectangular shape not a triangular one . Something similar to what I’ve done here with the triangular one

I showed you how to get the reverse spiral in the other DUPLICATE thread. (the second duplicate!)

Yeah, I know. Thanks for that!
I just wanna do something totally different now though using the same tower. You can see that in the script :slight_smile:

Also, don’t want to reverse it. Just one create the in between rectangles. I tried here but there seems to be a problem wit the way I have culled the points

I’ve managed to do the spiral but now I’ve still got this move component that is not working. Does anyone have any idea what’s causing that?
Thanks a lot!

Just about impossible to troubleshoot from a screen shot. Generally people attach the .gh file, or if you’re concerned about proprietary then copy out the relevent series of components into a new simplified file to attach.

You can find the gh file up where the initial post is :slight_smile:

my two cents:

1. There are lots of tutorials(for gh in general and especially for the Albahr tower). How about do some research and follow some tutorials.
  2. If you want people to review your work I would recommend spend some time in preparing your question, try to be clear and descriptive(I know that’s often the most difficult part) and clean your definition. Trying to explain the problem to other people often helps me understand the problem better myself.

Thank you so much for your advice :slight_smile: