Replacing Points on Data Trees

I’ve been having a hard time trying to replace the points 0-10 from the edge of the rectangle with the points 0-10 that form a curve because of an attractor that make them move in the x direction. My intention is to obtain a geometry with all the edges of the rectangle along with the curvy edge formed by the moved points. I’ve tried working with lists (list items) and as another alternative, with data trees (and the split component) but when trying to use replace item component it won’t work with either. I’m not sure I am on the right track, or if perhaps there’s something else I could do to replace these points in the most optimal way. I’ve also read other posts on this forum relating replacing items
and data trees but I can’t seem to find what I am looking for.

I would be very thankful if someone could help me with this!!Replace Item Struggle.gh (17.5 KB)

Problem is for list to replace you have both lists (branches) plugged in. Anyway in this case replace items makes no sense. You are really editing a branch. So just edit that branch and merge it back with the branch you are not editing.
Replace Item Struggle_MP.gh (10.2 KB)