Repeat list in data tree?

Hi,

Please find the script I am referencing attached (disregard the purple group - it is simply used to determine the shape of the points and another exercise).

I have created a list of points which generate a polyline pattern along the points I have generated from the base curves. I would now like to replicate the pattern the whole way around the object (i.e 22 times), along with each branch of the data tree.

I have attempted this in the red section of the script attached. I have also begun manually copying and pasting the script and shifting the list to try and move it along; however, this seems inefficient and I know that there is a better way to complete this!

I don’t quite know what I am doing wrong, I am rather new to Grasshopper and I only have a basic understanding of data trees and lists so creating this script was a bit of trial and error. I suspect it may be something to do with flipping the data matrix.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

SCRIPT 10.0.gh (95.8 KB)

Not sure about this but something like this is what you want?

SCRIPT 10.0_re.gh (66.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank-you so much! That was exactly what I was after!

I went through what you have done to try and understand it, but I’m not too sure about why the shift in the shift list is the series?

Any clarification you can provide is appreciated!

SCRIPT 11.0.gh (99.1 KB)