Renderer in Rhino 6 Mac

Sorry, I thought it was Brian. I just made a simple drawing with 4 rectangular prism’s each with a texture applied. I rendered them in raytraced mode with the standard Rhino renderer. As usual the rendering is fine. When « captured to a file » was used all went well. Once again, the speed is good, I did not realize how much the size of the drawing impacts the speed. The real problem is the fact that drawings are not being saved in the « capture » mode. Also, I don’t understand when rendering in the scalene mode combinations of materials are not taken into account. I explained this to Carla but have not had a response.
Joe

Hi, I changed my Mac, and since then and installing rhino on this computer every time I switch to render mode my rhino crashes instantly.
Can anyone help fix this problem?

It sounds like you’re trying to run Rhino V6 on a Silicon Mac.
That’s not supported:

Sorry

I see… Is there any solution for it? and how about other versions of rhino? does rhino 7 works fine with it if I decide to update?

Rhino 7 relies on Apple’s “Rosetta” translation layer and it has it’s own problems.
If it were me, I keep running V6 on the old Mac, and upgrade to V8 when it comes out hopefully late this year.
V8 will be binary compatible with the new Silicon processors.