Render Animation very different from Viewport?

Really. From the very start all he did was waste my time, which was already wasted dealing with this problem. I easily lost 2 days of work with this crap.

From the very start all he did was waste my time. He got called out first, I waited with no answer, so I called him out a second time and then he appeared, with little to add.

I am here using a piece of software I paid for, need this for a client yesterday, I post a thread that already has a day old, and all I get is a “guess” and a log. No more info.
I had to post another reply to get more information out of him. Will it get solved? When? What do I do meanwhile?
He then proceeds to recommend something, saying it will not really help in the next line. Note that, it is not an edit. It is not like the had an idea and then realized it would not work. Also, the recommendation was not useful for other reasons, which suggest a lack of commitment. Checking if other viewports (Rendered) work is basic before asking the user to try with said viewport.

After this, he proceeded to disregard my problem saying it was my fault, that my path sent the camera too close.

After being proved wrong, he finally decided to spend more than 5 minutes checking the issue. Again, nothing that would help me. Finding out what the problem is the first step in giving an user a solution. Naturally they would ask: “Great!, What now?” What next? How do we solve it?
The user does not care about the problem, it cares about the solution. Imagine the client’s frustration when you say you don’t know what next.

It is very frustrating to face replies of this kind. If Pascal would have ended his posts with “For now we don’t know how to solve this but we will look into into and get back to you as soon as possible” I would be able to at least sleep better.

To all this add the fact that every time I want to export my work out of Rhino I face a problem: