Remote panel for Grasshopper Mac?

It seems the remote panel for Grasshopper on Mac is not working.
Clicking on View>Remote Control Panel does nothing.
I m using RhinoWIP for Mac on OS X Yosemite.
Is that an common problem/bug?
Is there any add-on for remote controls for Mac?

Hi Mait_Aus-

Yes, this is a known issue (MR-2425). Many features are just “not yet implemented.”

Our TODO list is open to the public. If you’d like to take a look at what is on our radar with regard to Grasshopper on Mac, you can use this search query. You can even log bugs if you create a YouTrack login. Obviously, you can report bugs here too…and we greatly appreciate it either way.

Best,
-Dan

Any update about the RCP? I’m also missing this feature. It’s so handy to use.

Still working on it, I’m afraid. I just bumped the priority a little. If you’d like email updates on that particular issue (or any others you find for that matter), you can create a YouTrack login and star the issue. This will send an email when the issue changes state and gets some love. Obviously, we’ll do our best to chime in here and let you know too…but our bug tracker is open to the public and we encourage anyone to take a look and get updates.

UPDATE: The Grasshopper Remote Control Panel is available in the latest RhinoWIP (5E119w).

1 Like

nice!

can someone tell me how to delete these groups?
i can add them but can’t seem to get rid of them.
(first attempt at trying to use remote panel :wink: )

Click the pencil in the upper right-hand corner to edit the layout, then drag the group away from the RCP.

1 Like

ha. duh. i thought i tried that but apparently not.
it works
thank you.

Good. Now only needs to find his way into the right sidebar.

It’s only me or the letters of are too small? I can barely read on my monitor the labels called x z.

Here on webpage looks bigger, but in reality, on my monitor the letters are very small.

do you mean sidebar? or touchbar?
:wink:

Or both if you prefer. :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I have a pair of questions
Is there a way to change Grasshopper preview mode with Rhino shortcut?
Is it possible to add multiple nodes to Remote panel at once?

Did Command+1 (or 2 or 3) work? Or do you mean something else?

Is it possible to add multiple nodes to Remote panel at once?

Not at this time, no.

They work, but only when grasshopper window is in focus. I meant to switch while staying in rhino window (with shortcut, I see that I can change it on remote panel, but it interrupts my workflow a bit)) Thank you

How do you do that in Rhino and Grasshopper for Windows?

sorry for my bad English, I don’t use Rhino for Windows. I would like to switch Gh geometry display mode when I am in Rhino window being changing Rhino geometry and Grasshopper window is minimized.

Ok. How does this relate to the Remote Control Panel?

It really does not have obvious connection. I just didn’t want to create new thread for that question. Sorry for offtopic.:flushed:

Hi, can you tell me how did you add Remote Control Panel in Rhino for Mac?