Reducing unnecessary iterations

Hi,

I have a series of parts lengths coming from multiple paths (dot#1), in which I have specific domain lengths to fit the parts within their respective domains. I am getting the result I need at the end, but is not an efficient process since I have unnecessary iterations, I would like to get rid of the multiple copies of the same cluster definition (dots#3-5).

Hope to have your help, thanks in advance!

sample1.gh (21.2 KB)

Hi,

“I have a series of parts lengths coming from multiple paths (dot#1), in which I have specific domain lengths to fit the parts within their respective domains”
Can you give a better explanation of your algorithm? (maybe it’s me, english it’s not my main language…)

HI Riccardo,

My apologies for my delay to answer, I have been very busy at work lately. The problem I would like to solve with Anemone its to minimize the unnecessary iterations of the cluster I have in the GH definition I’ve originally posted. Based on a specific domain (0 to 288), I want to fit the respective values in each same domain range over and over. Hope this helps to clarify this post. Thanks in advance!