Raster Output print not working

Understood, I will do that, thank you VERY much for your effort, I will try to find the right driver to work with my laptop if this one doesn’t, I don’t want to waste your time going through each one, you have been a big help.

-Darrin

Yes… you basically don’t have a driver at all… that’s what is displayed when nothing is installed…

With the Device Manager opened still… Right-click on the “Basic Display Adapter” and select “Update Driver” …

Then when the installer window pops up, select “Search automatically …”

What happens? Does Windows find a driver?

-J

Hmmm…that means that Windows knows nothing about the hardware…which usually means the chipset drivers weren’t installed…That’s something that is done when setting up Bootcamp…

Did you try using the Bootcamp drivers I linked to above?

-J

@John_Brock Can we please get @darshed14 more replies allocated… What’s up with the limit?

-J

I did not know there is a limit… Sometimes in a long thread I get a suggestion that I should let someone else in but I can just ignore that - if there is anything more strict for users, I don’t know about how to fix it…

-Pascal

@darshed14

You basically need to create a folder (I would just create a folder on your desktop)… and then select all of the files and folders you show in that screenshot, and then drag and drop them onto/into the new folder you created.

Then open up the new folder, and double-click the “Setup.exe” application… from there all I can say is that you follow any/all instructions.

-J