R6 lunchbox main components produce invalid breps

I moved R6 to a new machine including GH special folders.
Prior functioning scripts with Lunchbox main components now produce invalid breps.
This image looks strange with holes in breps although not in all views.
I tried removing and re-installing lunchbox with no success.
Any suggestions?

That looks more like a problem with the OpenGL clipping plane than a problem with the Lunchbox installation.
Please run the Rhino SystemInfo command and paste the result here.

One other user has reported a similar issue not too long ago:

CC: @DavidRutten

Rhino 6 SR10 2018-11-7 (Rhino 6, 6.10.18311.20531, Git hash:master @ 0f9089a0035dcc6955732d57071445ecc29390f0)
Licence type: Commercial, build 2018-11-07
License details: Cloud Zoo. In use by: Anton Bakker ()

Windows 10.0 SR0.0 or greater (Physical RAM: 16Gb)
Machine name: DESKTOP-038H8LS

GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2 (OpenGL ver:4.6.0 NVIDIA 398.11)

OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: Off
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On

Anti-alias mode: 4x
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Height

Vendor Name: NVIDIA Corporation
Render version: 4.6
Shading Language: 4.60 NVIDIA
Driver Date: 6-1-2018
Driver Version: 24.21.13.9811
Maximum Texture size: 32768 x 32768
Z-Buffer depth: 24 bits
Maximum Viewport size: 32768 x 32768
Total Video Memory: 3 GB

C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Commands.rhp “Commands” 6.10.18311.20531
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk.rhp “Renderer Development Kit”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\AnimationTools.rhp “AnimationTools”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\RhinoRender.rhp “Rhino Render”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk_etoui.rhp “RDK_EtoUI” 6.10.18311.20531
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk_ui.rhp “Renderer Development Kit UI”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\NamedSnapshots.rhp “Snapshots”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\IronPython\RhinoDLR_Python.rhp “IronPython” 6.10.18311.20531
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\RhinoCycles.rhp “RhinoCycles” 6.10.18311.20531
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Grasshopper\GrasshopperPlugin.rhp “Grasshopper” 6.10.18311.20531
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Toolbars\Toolbars.rhp “Toolbars” 6.10.18311.20531
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\3dxrhino.rhp “3Dconnexion 3D Mouse”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Displacement.rhp “Displacement”

image

While not a perfect solution, it seems that if you explode the resulting Invalid Brep, then join it back together, it results in a valid/closed brep.

Looks like it may be an issue with the lunchbox plugin. Using the Brep.IsValidWithLog() method, it seems that something is not doing what it’s supposed to…

Got it, great thanks. Tested it works! Solved.