Python scripts issue in Rhino 7

Hello everyone!
I wrote plenty of Python scripts while I was using Rhino 6. Everything was tested and working perfectly till upgrade to Rhino 7.

Now I’m trying my scripts in Rhino 7. Most of them work the same but I found some not working properly. So I started some tests…

I’m doing test on two separate computers. On one of them there is Rhino 6 istalled on the second Rhino 7.

Does anyone know how it is possible that I’m using literaly the same python code and the same Rhino file and I’m reciving different result in Rhino 7 than in Rhino 6 ?

Was there any significant change in rhinoscriptsyntax library in Rhino 7 ?

Thank you in advance!

I think it would be good if you could provide an example file and script so we can compare results…

Hello Helvetosaur.
Thank you for quick response.

Unfortunately I cannot paste whole script because of commercial reasons.

I will try to extract fragment which is causing a problem and post it here as a sample of error.

For now I found that OffsetCurve method work differently in Rhino 7 than in Rhino 6.

Hello,

Yes some functions have changed between rhino 5 and rhino 7 ( I haven’t used 6 very much) so it seems likely that some functions would break.

I have the same experience : most of my code works fine but I have had to debug and upgrade a few things.

Graham