We have introduced Python improvements in the latest Rhino WIP. They include:
- Python editor has a new module tree organized in method sets for easier navigation.
- API documentation now includes more details.
- Python editor output window has better context help.
- Debug window is formatted for high DPI screens.
- Improved performance of the GHPython component, up to 10x faster than the Rhino 5 component.
- New functions to create common Rhino types, including CreatePoint(), CreateVector(), CreatePlane(), CreateColor(), CreateInterval().
- New, updated guides on Rhino.Python and GHPython.
Download the Rhino WIP to give the newest improvements a try.